Sunday, February 1, 2009
The 3 Greatest Joys of my Life
So, after reading some blogs and thinking a lot lately about how we see things in life I have decided to post a blog post each day of this month about my three greatest joys! Isaac, Jaxon, and Ella! I want to make these things I love about them or things they do that are funny, new, cute, etc! I thought about only doing the kids, but my first love and greatest love will always be Isaac...so he gets in on the fun! Well, today I loved how cuddly my sweet little Ella was during church. She just seemed glued to me and wanted nothing to do with anyone else. I absolutely love those precious times when she just wants to be close and cuddle! Today Jaxon entertained himself so well during Sacrament meeting by playing with some legos! What a great invention. He was also very cute and excited to see me after church. I feel so loved when I see his eyes and they come to life when he sees me! To be loved and appreciated as a momma (not every moment of every day...) is the greatest feeling in the world. My favorite thing that Isaac did today was to help so much with getting the kids ready for church without my asking. Also I have to add this from yesterday. I love more than anything when he leads me by gently putting his hand on my back. What a great feeling of security and love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds like a great idea! I wish I loved writing posts but for some reason I don't. You just might inspire to do so though...thanks
great perspective on the 3 most important things ever. :) your family is totally precious. great post.
hey, an interesting thing... Gary's current work will be outsourcing things to Fluid... what a strange small world. This post sounds like a good idea, something to keep us always looking for the positive
Post a Comment