Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stairs, Books, and Food

Last night the cutest, scariest thing happened. I had come upstairs to have a few moments of silence by myself. When I decided to go back downstairs who greeted me half way up the stairs....my darling 10 month Ella. It about scared me right to pieces. First I didn't now that she could climb stairs at all and second of all she was half way up. She has become a bit of a momma's girl lately and wants to be attached to me at all times! She was working hard to come and find me! Jaxon is very in to reading books. He loves to be read to and also loves to just look through books on his own. It is fun to have him pick up on words and phrases and be able to repeat things as if he were reading it. One thing I absolutely love about my husband is that he is an awesome cook. He is very good at creating and doing things on his own, but he also loves to find new recipes to try. The only problem, he doesn't do it often enough! :)

No comments: