Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Cadbury Eggs
I know that Easter is still a few weeks away at least on the calendar. The stores are going strong with Easter stuff and I noticed that they have the long awaited Cadbury mini eggs. You know what I am talking about the ones in the purple bag. I have to admit that I wait each year anxiously for them. I have looked at them longingly atleast 5 times in the store already and used a large amount of self control not to buy them. I try really hard to limit myself to 1, maybe 2 bags per year. I cannot tell you how much I love those things. I really don't want to like them, but I tell you they are basically heaven on earth. So, I am writing this post because I know that there are many women just like me. I want to hear about you and your cadbury eggs. Have you bought yours yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YUMMM and no I haven't bought any yet. Although I may have to withstand the resses peanut butter eggs with more force- I can not get enough of those things. Last year I couldn't eat any cause I was nursing... to bad I don't have an excuse this year!
p.s. I saw the Torontos pic from the temple... Love your hair!!!
I have resisted so far as well... Gary LOVES them as well, so we usually buy at least two bags.
I need to say... last night Gary stopped off and got each of us our own cadbury creme egg... Olea surprised me by extending her joy and choosing to eat it in the morning when her little brother was up to eat his.
Post a Comment