Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sometimes I forget

Okay so tonight I have been hounding on Isaac about not helping with something. I am feeling bad because it is so easy to get caught up with things that aren't done and forget about all of the great things that are done. So, I need to acknowledge some of the things that Isaac has done today. First of all when he got up he went and snow blew the driveways and such. Then he spent the whole day working hard to take care of our family and doing things I probably should have done for our house! Then he changed Jaxon's poopy diaper for me so that I could clean up dinner. Again I need to be reminded to be grateful for the good that is done and not focus on what I shouldn't. Today was funny to be reminded how easy it is to distract kids. Jaxon was all upset about something or other and I asked if he wanted Scooby Doo fruit snacks and he was as happy as could be to go along with that! Ella is learning and growing by leaps and bounds by the day. She is such a great eater. I love to watch her eat because she just goes to town and eats. Thank heavens for a good eater because I don't know how Jaxon survives with how little he eats!

No comments: