Thursday, February 26, 2009
Life
Okay, so just a few more days of this every day business. So, I have been very grateful for Isaac's strong desire to provide for his family. He has been working so hard and really wanting to be able to do what he needs to for us. This week has been a little bit of a pay off with over 6 inteviews in one week. It feels good to be having some form of progress and knowing that it will pay off! Also I really love how supportive Isaac is of my interests and passions. He is so quick to compliment me and I appreciate that so much from him. Today Ella was eating in the high chair while I did a few quick things. When I made it back to her she was just about asleep with her thumb in her mouth and her head leaning against the high chair. She is gonna have a birthday in 3 weeks and I cannot believe that my angel baby is gonna be a year old! Wowy. Jaxon is an absolute ball of energy. Today he was playing on this scooter and was at the top of the driveway. Well the driveway has a pretty good incline. He stood at the top looking down for a few minutes and I could tell he was thinking good and hard about going down. I considered letting him but decided that broken bones didn't sound like a fun thing for the day. Jaxon is off and on with eating and for some reason has decided that he will eat PB&J sandwiches if I cut them into two pieces. Whatever it takes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment