Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Insides

I have been so grateful for one amazingly patient husband. I often find myself thinking how does he put up with me? Not only that but he does it so lovingly and patiently. Ella is such a sweet natured baby. She loves to smile and will be found doing it often. When I put her down for nap or to bed, she will often do her famous arch back because she doesn't want to go down. But once she lays down and finds her thumb she is just fine. What a sweet girl! Jaxon has the most contagious laugh. If you are around him and hear him laugh you just want to laugh with him. Not only that but you want to keep him laughing!

1 comment:

Emily said...

glad that you are finding joy in all the wonderful fun things about life! Miss you
p.s. Are you still doing pampered chef?