Saturday, February 21, 2009

Post a day....

Okay, so I am actually starting to enjoy this post a day thing. It has been hard and I have felt like I am repeating myself, but on days like today it really makes me appreciate different things that I might not have noticed otherwise! So, I am so glad that Isaac likes sports. Some days this isn't a like, let me be honest. But I enjoy going to Aggie games and I like being able to ask him questions and get answers to any question I could throw at him! I love that Miss Ella takes amazing naps. I think if we were really scheduled right now she would probably take two good ones. Instead she takes one awesome one. She just lays right down thumb in mouth and cuddles up to her blanket. It is so precious. So this might be bad, but I love that Jaxon will just sit down in front of a movie and watch. It gives me a few moments of peace and quiet every now and again! This has it's bad sides some days. He is not always super willing to come away from the TV, but boy it sure can be helpful at some moments!

No comments: