Wednesday, February 18, 2009

18 Days and Counting

Today is one of those days where I popped popcorn just for something to do. Having been in Phoenix through the hot summer and then just getting a short glimpse of the awesomeness of Phoenix winter. Then being thrown into the Utah winter I think I have a bit of a right to feel totally stir crazy! Any fun suggestions of how to spend my time other than eating popcorn would be greatly appreciated so that I don't grow extra large during the winter! So on to other things I keep having ideas of what to write about my kids and then forget once I am in front of the computer. Today I asked Jax if he wanted to color and he said he wanted to color a boy princess. Quite creative if I do say so myself. Ella had her first opportunity to eat cottage cheese and basically turned her nose at it. She pushed her tongue out every time I tried to give it to her. I guess she would rather not. I love seeing my husband excited. Regardless of why he is excited I just really like to see him excited. Also I love to watch him golf. He is a very good golfer and it is fun to see him do something that he loves so much!

No comments: