Friday, January 30, 2009

Tooth Fairy

Okay so not the usual tooth fairy, but the kind that just has teeth appear in your babies mouth with you being completely unaware of it happening. Today I realized that Ella had a tooth that had broken through. Yes, her first one at 10 months. Jaxon was the same way, very late in getting teeth. What an angel baby she is...or what a clueless mom I am to not know what was going on!?

5 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

WHOA--i cannot see ella with teeth---i still see her in my head as a tiny baby!!

and ok---oregon TRAIL?! that was the ALL TIME FAVE in like 7th GRADE!!!! oh my gosh i so need to play it.

ps...you and your great words. nostalgia...

Malisa said...

I love when that happens. My kids were late to the teething game too and then they would get tons all at the same time. We are just waiting on Cam's two year molars and then he will be done for awhile.

Lisa said...

She's such a good baby. How could you know? I'll bet she didn't even cry about it.

Coretta from Confetti said...

a wives tale, I am sure... but I hear that the later they get the teeth the first time around the longer they last which is good news for their permanent teeth. It was great to see your cute family today. Good luck to Isaac, hopefully this week will mean good things for all! Thanks for stopping by.

fish family said...

How fun.I didnt realize Brylee either and she was so easy going too. So congrats Ella for your first tooth.