Friday, February 6, 2009
Little things
Well, I went over to someones house today to make cinnamon twists and the kids came with me. Jaxon had so much fun playing with the kids that he absolutely did not want to leave. I basically had to drag him to the car. When we got back to the house he sat in the garage for half an hour or so while he just calmed down. It was so cute because when he finally came in he was happy as can be. Don't we all just need time every now and again. Also at this house a perfect stranger asked to hold Ella and she went right to the lady and cuddled right up. She is so easy to love and loves others easily. Something I have always loved about Isaac is that he is really funny. Not everyone knows this because he can often be quite and reserved, but the best part is that the funny comes out at the most least expected time. He and I can have so much fun together and be really silly. That's what makes life great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your blogs are so cute, and heatfelt. I love reading them. It makes me want to be more positive and excited about life. Your family picture is absolutely adorable, I love it. I can't believe Jaxon's already 3. Mylee turns 2 next month and it's totally freaking me out. Have you guys hand any luck with the house or job hunting? I know everything will work out. You're an inspiration to us all.
Post a Comment