Monday, February 9, 2009
Catching fishies
I love how creative and imaginative Jaxon is. It really doesn't take too much to keep him entertained. At the moment he is pretending that he is fishing with a stick in the living room. He also loves to play rocket ship with pillows and on and on. Ella is so easy going...she just slipped out of the high chair onto the floor and I didn't even hear her cry. So, I guess I am so grateful that with my lack of safety precautions she is still happy. I think there are two things that are really cute about my husband when he has a cold or is sick. #1 he just absolutely shuts down and needs to sleep it off, however long that may take. The second thing is that his appetite disappears completely. I can always count on these two things when he is sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment