Wednesday, February 25, 2009
To run or not to run
As I sit here contemplating that very question, I am leaning farther to the not run, which makes me a little awnry. Anyhow this is not really about running. So, I really did have every intention of going for a good solid run on the treadmill until I put the kids to bed and can still hear Jaxon yelling. For some reason or another that really stresses me out. So what I actually wanted to write about was how awesome Isaac is at putting Jaxon to bed. Honestly he hasn't really done it much, but in the last little while he has been doing it more and more. What usually happens is that we do the family stuff together..prayers, scriptures, etc. Then one of us stays for story telling or book reading. Well whenever Isaac stays Jaxon seems to be so great about going to sleep without any fuss. And on top of that he does it much quicker. I am in there for a good half an hour or more and Isaac 10 minutes top. I think there should be a rule that all daddies must put kiddies to bed! Hmmm...maybe that should be a new rule at our house! Okay so this might be a bad thing to admit, but I have times where I love that I am usually the chosen one that the kids come to for comfort. Granted there are times (like while I am fixing dinner) when I would rather not be the one. I love to feel wanted by them! Even though daddy gives good hugs I am glad that my hugs are good, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When kids don't go to bed easily, it is stressful. You just want them to go away so you can have your time.
Post a Comment