Saturday, February 28, 2009
Change
So, I am using blogging a bit in the same way I have always used my journal. It will never be quite the same, but at the moment it is going to help me deal with some feelings that just are. So, life is full of change people move, people have babies (some do it at the same time, wink, wink...LISA ALLEN), people try to have babies, jobs change, and it all just happens whether we are ready for it or not. Isaac and I are headed to Phoenix this weekend to close a chapter in our lives. That sounds so final. But what I am saying is that we are moving from Arizona. This is a hard thing for us and such a good thing all at the same time. We have grown so much as a family while we have lived in Arizona, but the time has also come for us to do some growing in a different area. We are excited for what lies ahead, but sad to say goodbye to people and places that have meant so much to us. We became parents in Arizona, bought our first house, changed jobs a few times, purchased cars, had so so much fun meeting amazing people, and of course ate awesome food. Oh and Isaac would want me to mention all of the fun sporting events we have been to. We just really have had the time of our lives. But now it is time for us to have the time of our lives somewhere else doing other things. I have such conflicting emotions as I write this because we are going to miss what has been, but are excited for what is to come. We knoow that the true friends we have made in AZ will keep in contact with us. Shoot I am getting emotional I better end this soon...Thank you for being important to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So its official? I know everyone in AZ is going to miss you a ton, but you are going to be a great asset wherever you end up! Plus there are more women in the world who need to learn to love running from you! Good luck!
Post a Comment