Monday, February 23, 2009
A Little late (22)
So, after just reading Marci's blog I am going to start this by saying that I am really glad that I only have one son at the moment. I am pretty positive that none of us would survive if I had been blessed with two boys...So, I love cuddling with my husband! Jaxon and I both love to color. I have to admit that it takes every once of patience to let him take a picture I have started coloring because that is how much I love to color. I love that this is something we can do together. I love that Ella is all girl and throws in a little dramatics every once in awhile just to remind us that she is a girl! Also she is the most bendy, plastic little girl I have ever seen. She is crazy unusually flexible. Ask to see because it is entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment