Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

So pretend that I actually posted this on the 14th! We were so lucky to be able to see some awesome friends from Arizona on Valentine's Day. I have to say that we feel so blessed by the people we hav met in Arizona. They truly have been our extended family for the last 4 years. Anyhow, we met up with the Carney's, Toronto's, Trader's, and the Prestwiches. We went to the Open house for the Draper temple. It is such an amazing thing to be able to be in the temple, but this time was special for me for a couple of reasons. The first one was that I just really needed that spirit on that day and of course it was Valentine's day and it was teh first time for Jaxon or Ella to be inside the temple. The other great thing was that I was able to be with my little family in the temple for the first time. When we were in one of the sealing rooms they spoke a little about eternal families. It was such a wonderful feeling to be reminded that Isaac and I are sealed and were sealed when our sweet children were born making them sealed to us. Of course that is not the end we have plenty of work to do to make it all binding, but it sure was great to be there together and feel of that spirit. So, on Valentine's day I am so happy to be sealed to Isaac and also Ella and Jaxon!

No comments: