Friday, February 27, 2009
Another day
Three year olds love to play. I love that I could play with Jaxon from sun up to sun down and he would never get bored or tired of playing. The opposite is usually the problem, I am not playing with him enough. Also I love how easily he is distracted. Today we went to a childrens/museum thingee and I decided we would just check out the store and not actually go through the whole thing. Funny enough after letting Jaxon play with the toys in the store he wasn't too worried about going in. Last night we drove to Salt Lake and it was really late. So the kids had been asleep, awake, asleep, and once again woken up to be brought inside for the real nights sleep. Ella wasn't quite sure what was going on and being in a new place she didn't want to go to sleep. So, I layed down next to her and she kept sitting straight up in bed and looking over at me to make sure I was there! Isaac has had such a calming influence on me as a person overall. I used to be so high strung it was almost ridiculous. I had a hard time relaxing and worried a lot. After knowing and being with him for so many years his laid back ways have rubbed off on me a little bit. I am able to just take life more as it comes and be grateful for change. I guess that is what is so great about having a spouse is that what you lack they teach you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment