Friday, February 13, 2009
A bunch of stuff
When Isaac and I were dating it was the 2002 Winter Olympics and I was a volunteer. This meant that I moved from Cache Valley to SLC for a few months. While I was in Ogden during this time Isaac came to see me for Valentines day and we went to look at rings for the first time. I remember being so nervous about the whole thing and frankly feeling a little silly looking at rings. But within a few weeks of looking at rings for the first time we had looked again and we got engaged...We will save that story for tomorrow! Jaxon loves to color and has gotten very good at drawing. The othe day he was drawing and said that is mommy that is daddy. Well to my huge amazement he was actually drawing stick figures. His drawing actually resembled people. I had no idea that he had gone past scribbling to actual desernable drawing! Ella does not crawl in the traditional way. She does more of an army crawl, but she sure is fast at it. She is always getting where she wants to go and quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love to read up on what you guys are doing. Are you still in utah? Give those cute kids hugs!
Post a Comment