Thursday, February 5, 2009
Learning new things
Isaac went in to check on Ella and saw her laying on her belly, when he went back a few minutes later she was sitting up! This is the first time she has sat up on her own! Also she ate an entire container of yogurt all on her own today! Jaxon and I had so much fun while Ella napped today. The highlight for me was when we were marching all over the house. He would get really upset whenever I stopped and tell me to keep marching. Something I have always loved (but it is really frustrating in the moment) is that Isaac will always apologize in the middle of our heated discussions. He is so quick to say he is sorry. I love that he will do that, even though truth be told it is usually me just being emotional or whatever. I am so grateful that he will say he is sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment