Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sleep

The sweetest thing in the world for me is to watch someone I love sleeping, namely the three! It is mostly sweet when someone has just fallen asleep rather than in the morning. I don't often get to see Isaac fall asleep because I am the early bird and he is the night owl. But the rare occasions I do get to see it are great. When someone is asleep they are at total peace. I also love more than anything to be holding one of my children while they fall asleep. I love to have that cuddle time and enjoy the closeness of them next to me. I love to feel someones heart beat next to you as opposed to hearing it. Also on the sleep topic. Isaac and I both have some funny sleeping habits. I tend to have a lot of motion. I often say that I do aerobics in my sleep. We have both had our days of sleepwalking and sleep talking. I am not sure that he catches me doing it much these days, but I sure can get him in some good ones every once in awhile. He often works in his sleep and that is always entertaining. The funniest thing though is that if I try to talk back it will most often wake him up and then he gets really mad. It is rather funny to me. The bad part about this whole thing is that I think we may have passed on the gene to Jaxon!

No comments: