Thursday, February 12, 2009

Talents

Ella is getting so big by the day. She is showing a real desire to be more and more independent. She wants to stand more and has even taken a few steps. When I am done feeding her lately for some reason she doesn't want to be put up on my shoulder to be burped. She forces herself back down into cradle position. I guess she likes being there. Jaxon is my very strong willed, strong minded child. I would never have guessed when he was a baby that he would be that way. Oh, I hope I wasn't this way as a child...! He is so sweet and loving sometimes and other times he just knows what he wants. I hope that we can just guide this amazing spirit in the right directions! I have been thinking how Isaac is always willing to listen to me. He is such a great listener and does it quite often. Some days I feel like a broken record repeating myself to him and he just listens. Something I think is so funny is how I will start a story thinking I have never told him this one and he is like, yep already heard this. I guess I talk too much!

No comments: