Thursday, February 5, 2009
Really for the 4th!
Today I bought Jaxon some of those Valentines conversation hearts. When I opened the box and gave them to him he had the biggest smile on his face and so much excitement in his eyes. It reminded me just how easily you can make a child happy. Also it reminded me that I need to find joy in the small things in life! Ella is the cutest little vacuum you have ever seen. She will find the tiniest little thing on the carpet and put it right into her mouth regardless of what it is! So Isaac put Jaxon to bed the other night by telling him some fishing stories and I have never, ever had Jaxon go to bed that easily for me. Apparently he loved the one on one time with his daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment