Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I got the rotten egg

So as a mother I am always trying to think of ways to motivate my kids to do something...usually just move a little quicker. So I remembered the old last one there is a rotten egg. I have been saying this a lot lately. Then Jaxon started to say his own version or maybe what he thought I was saying all along. Whenever he gets somewhere first he will say, "Mom I got the rotten egg!" Or he will tell us we got the rotten egg. I love kids, they keep life exciting.

2 comments:

Coretta from Confetti said...

hahaha How exciting for him! Now for a lesson in what a rotten egg is. Today Olea wanted to know what the word was for food that was going bad. Moldy? gross? nope. Decay. That was the word she was looking for.

The Draxler Days said...

You have one smart little girl, Coretta!