So Miss Ella's birthday came in conjunction with a busy weekend. After playing, playing, playing she finally crashed on daddy for a little nap. When we woke her up to do cake and ice cream and open presents she was not so sure about it. As you will see if the pictures and video. But I was super impressed with her skills on blowing out the candles all by herself. Her cake is a ladybug, believe it or not! She didn't care much about any of the birthday hoopla. She did think it was fun when we told her she was the birthday girl. And the only number she ever says is two, so those are all good things. I did a lot of sewing for her birthday and will post her presents once I take some good pictures of them! Thus far she has been a pretty mild two year old and I think we are gonna keep the sweet little thing!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Ella's birthday
So Miss Ella's birthday came in conjunction with a busy weekend. After playing, playing, playing she finally crashed on daddy for a little nap. When we woke her up to do cake and ice cream and open presents she was not so sure about it. As you will see if the pictures and video. But I was super impressed with her skills on blowing out the candles all by herself. Her cake is a ladybug, believe it or not! She didn't care much about any of the birthday hoopla. She did think it was fun when we told her she was the birthday girl. And the only number she ever says is two, so those are all good things. I did a lot of sewing for her birthday and will post her presents once I take some good pictures of them! Thus far she has been a pretty mild two year old and I think we are gonna keep the sweet little thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ella! (And the cake is very cute)
Post a Comment