Friday, April 2, 2010

Boo-boo

Kids name things. I have always thought this was kind of cute. Jaxon loved a binkie and we had a very hard time ending that habit, but are so glad to be past (long past) that with him. Ella has been a thumb sucker since she was born. Also she has had two soft, fluffy blankies since she was born. For the longest time she really had no preference and liked them both equally. Well in the last 6 months or so she has really become attached to one of them more than the other. She wants to have both, but can't live without the pink one. Also she calls it boo-boo. I cannot figure out where the name came from or why she calls it that, but she does. So of course now we call it that and I think it is adorable. There was a phase she went through that I could absolutely not comfort her only her blanket could. It made me feel a little bad. At least now she wants me and the blanket! I hope that she keeps the name boo-boo for awhile because it is so cute coming from her little lips.

1 comment:

Alexie said...

That is cute! Sax has a stuffed bear that looks like a bee he name nose when he was 1 1/2, and it stuck! He is still called nose, I absolutely love the names our kids give to their most prized possesions!