Friday, March 19, 2010

Salt Lake

I tried to get a good picture with the kids looking at the temple or at me, but no luck. This is from the Joseph Smith Memorial building top floor. It is so beautiful!
This was a fun view of the capitol from the Joseph Smith building.
I might be a nerd but I really have enjoyed this year and the legislature. Isaac and I had the chance to go and watch a few of the sessions. I am so enthralled by the whole thing. Isaac doesn't often enjoy it as much as me because I ask too many questions. Our family spend one quick weekend in downtown SLC. We went to dinner and spent some time at Temple Square. There are so many fun things to do that we need to go back soon.

1 comment:

Johnsons said...

That's cool. I want to go too.