So, the kids are getting bigger and learning so much. Jaxon knows all of his letters now along with there sounds. He is getting better at writing them as well. I have been so excited with this progress. Our next thing is numbers! Ella is talking more and more. She is not a non stop talker like Jaxon, but she is getting more clear and saying more and more words. I loved this picture above because those jammies are so tight on her. It is nice to see her grow out of something. She is still a small bean, but getting bigger. We are all so excited for spring. I guess it takes a long, cold winter to make you really enjoy spring. This is my most favorite time of year and I cannot get enough of it!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
The Updates
So, the kids are getting bigger and learning so much. Jaxon knows all of his letters now along with there sounds. He is getting better at writing them as well. I have been so excited with this progress. Our next thing is numbers! Ella is talking more and more. She is not a non stop talker like Jaxon, but she is getting more clear and saying more and more words. I loved this picture above because those jammies are so tight on her. It is nice to see her grow out of something. She is still a small bean, but getting bigger. We are all so excited for spring. I guess it takes a long, cold winter to make you really enjoy spring. This is my most favorite time of year and I cannot get enough of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment