Doesn't she look so big with her hair down! I can't believe how long it is and she isn't even two. I love it! Oh and what color are her eyes?
This is my latest project I just finished. I made this for my niece born last week and I am so excited to give it to her!
Here is a little preview of Miss Ella's costume! I am so excited! I recently was teasing that it doesn't really matter what a little girl is gonna be these days as long as she has a tutu! Ella is actually going to be a ballerina. I just made the bag to go along with it. It was so fun to decide to make something, create it, and have it turn out the way you want it!

3 comments:
It's so great to create!
I don't know what you'd call her eyes other than beautiful.
she's a little cutie...getting bigger all the time!!! that blanket is BEAUTIFUL...and the tutu and bag for halloween...LOVE IT!!!!! :)
Look at you all crafty and everything. I love the blanket and the tutu. Aren't little girls just so fun.
Post a Comment