Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Standing up and funnies


Okay the most outstanding thing has happened in our home! Jaxon has decided that he would like to go to the potty. At church on Sunday he told his teacher that he needed to go potty. They found Isaac, he took him to the potty, found a dry diaper, and he went potty. Before this time it took a very long time of Jaxon sitting on the potty before he would actually go. Well, since he went at church he has been going almost 100% of the time. He just goes. I don't even have to ask him or anything really. What a light switch. Wish I could have flipped it a good while back. Now maybe since girls are easier Ella will go for it much quicker and we can save some diaper money! Kids say funny things and Jaxon is certainly no exception. One he says often is "Oh, dan it!" That is exactly how it sounds when he says it, but it is so cute. Probably not the greatest thing for a three year old to say, but it could be worse. The other funny thing that he is always asking is "Would that be okay, mom?" He threw a spin on this funny one and has been saying "Would that be a problem?" Last but not least my favorite funny was when Jaxon told daddy that he should be an ice cream truck driver for Halloween. Who would have ever thought of that idea?

2 comments:

Alexie said...

Hooray for the potty!!! They just have to be ready I guess. I wish Ethan would be ready, grrr.

Malisa said...

That is exactly what Jaiden did too. I'm so glad he finally decided to cooperate.