Friday, November 6, 2009

Date Night

Friday we were able to go on a real date. My sister watched our kids, for a very long time! Thank you! We went to a unique very fun restaurant in Sugar house area. It is called Omar's Living Cuisine. It is a raw restaurant meaning nothing is cooked, but there is no meat. I was excited, but a little skeptical! Well first of all when they brought our food to us I was amazed at how beautiful it was. Then I tried it and it was incredible! So delicious! I had a Hummus Pizza and Isaac had Raw Pasta and a Sweet Basil salad. It was so good! If you like to try new places give this one a go. After dinner we went to the season opener for the Jazz. There was a lot of hoopla which I don't get into, but the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sang the national anthem which was incredible. Probably my favorite part of the game. I am amazed that a bunch of guys just playing basketball make that much money!


No comments: