Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Preschool



I have really wanted to get Jaxon in preschool, but we haven't been settled enough until now! So, after thinking and debating about what to do...we came up with something. I found a few other moms in my ward that were kind of in the same situation. Wanted preschool, but just hadn't done it yet. So we made our own. There are four moms and 5 kids. We are doing it just 2 days a week and rotating the teachers and houses. It has been so great to have that to look forward to and also for Jaxon to learn from! So here are a couple of pictures from Jaxon's new adventure. The first one is his first day all ready to go, bet you can't tell he was excited! The second one is Jaxon holding Ella on our way home from preschool today! I thought it was so cute. He held her the entire way home.

No comments: