Sunday, October 25, 2009
Being Blessed
We had our adult stake conference meeting last night and there was one thing that stood out to me. Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers. We don't always see how He is doing that, but He does! I am amazed at looking at this and having faith that He does answer my prayers in my life. Because I keep feeling like why don't things just become how I want them to be right now! Why do I have to wait can't you just answer my prayers. Little did I know that he has been doing so all along! It is so good to be reminded that prayer is real and true even though it may not mean that it is answered exactly how we think it should be. I am so happy to have a loving Heavenly Father that knows me personally and knows exactly what I need in my life to become who He sees that I can become!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment