I cannot believe how big she is getting. Every day she seems to get bigger and bigger. Isaac had a day off and we all went to the park together. When I saw him pushing her in the swing like this I about died. I didn't think my baby was big enough to do this! Little did I know. She sat like this for a long time and loved it! She is really starting to try and talk more. She is more quiet than her brother, but is trying to say more things. I love it!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Ella's a big girl
I cannot believe how big she is getting. Every day she seems to get bigger and bigger. Isaac had a day off and we all went to the park together. When I saw him pushing her in the swing like this I about died. I didn't think my baby was big enough to do this! Little did I know. She sat like this for a long time and loved it! She is really starting to try and talk more. She is more quiet than her brother, but is trying to say more things. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yah...i was gonna say on your last pre-school post...(not sure moms like to hear it though)...that they are GROWING UP! jaxon totally looks older and so handsome...and ella...what the HECK! time flew with her...and the pre-school pic of jaxon carrying her...i totally see you in her. :)
Post a Comment