Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Green Onions

So, I learned a neat trick the other day on a blog. I was pretty skeptical for it to actually work and have been pleasantly surprised and shocked and just how well it has worked. Basically green onions will re-grow themselves. If you just cut from the top and leave the roots in tact. Then when you are done using them put the roots into a cup of water in your kitchen windowsill. I didn't think it would work for me because my kitchen window doesn't get much sun. So I gave it a try thinking it couldn't hurt to try well boy does it work. I bought more green onions last night so that I can have a whole cup full. Try it and let me know how it works for you!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I've done that. They grow super fast.