Monday, October 11, 2010

Homemade

I bought some Nabisco cookies from the store and have been trying to give them to Jaxon. He would not eat them. It was starting to bug me that my four year old wouldn't eat cookies I was offering him. Finally I got it out of him last night that he likes my homemade cookies best! :) Well for heavens sakes there isn't a better thing you could hear out of your sons mouth. Also he said he likes my homemade tortillas better than store bought ones! Yeah! It made my day. Oh, by the way I like my homemade cookies way better (or any homemade) than any possible store bought also!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm in the homemade camp too. :) Yum yum.

Laurel Baker said...

What a sweet boy you have! I always loved your homemade goodies! Especially your rolls and freezer jam!

Johnsons said...

Sounds like I need to taste your cookies.