Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Artichokes for Dessert
I have a very picky eater on my hands. Jaxon will not try very many things. I often get frustrated with this, but mostly just figure it will come along. (I hope...) So last night I cooked some artichokes, neither Isaac or I love them, we just eat them. So, I some what teasingly said we are having artichokes for dessert and what do you know Jaxon gave them a try. He didn't eat many, Ella went to town on them. But Jaxon did at least try them. This is from the same kid that won't eat baked potatoes. Guess I just need to start saying that the vegetables are for dessert more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have the same issue here! You do whatever works!
ah! love the dessert idea. One night I said to my kids, lets go make something gross for dinner. Zurich was thrilled to pieces. I was being sarcastic because it seems no matter what I cook Olea thinks it's gross. But they all ate it that night. So something gross for dinner and veggies for Dessert sounds like a plan!
Great idea!
Post a Comment