Friday, October 15, 2010

Santa only make wooden toys

Jaxon is getting old enough that Santa Claus is being talked about a lot at our house already. Jaxon was telling me some kind of toy he wanted and I told him that maybe Santa could bring it. He said that Santa only makes wooden toys. I laughed and laughed. Also talking with Ella one day she said, "Zona." Meaning Arizona, so then we talked about how she was born there and I asked where she lived now. She quickly responded "Goon." (for Lagoon). We sure do live at a fun place! I was talking to the kids about some day having more kids and asked if they had any good ideas for names...Jaxon like either Jaxon (of course) or Buzz Lightyear and Ella's name of choice is No. Last funny of the day was that a friend of mine dropped something off at my house and her husband happened to be sitting in the passengers seat. Jaxon said why is that boy not driving? I thought it was so funny that he picks up on men (at least around our house) driving often!

2 comments:

Coretta of corettadeesign said...

Gary usually drives too. I think it is part of chivalry. I like to tat while he drives.

And Olea is set on naming our boy, Dixon Train. Sorry dear, probably not. Zurich likes the Train part but thinks we should also call him Thomas Train.

So I think you should make sure all of Jaxon's Santa gifts are made of wood this Christmas. There is a swell train set at ikea that is wood, and um Melissa and Doug toys that are wood. :)

Cute kids.

Laurel Baker said...

So cute, Cami! I love the things kids say, and it makes you wonder where they learn it from!