Saturday, September 25, 2010

Treehouse Museum

Jaxon Silver Draxler future president of the United States
Little Miss Cowgirl
Fighting Fires

We finally had a Saturday with no committments, so we decided to check out the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. We had heard great things about it. I think we all wore out before we ran out of fun stuff to do. I love this type of place where kids get to play and imagine. I also love the opportunity for them to see lots of real life applications such as different occupations, different countries, gardens, and a whole lot of other things. This was such a fun outing because there were not a lot of people there that afternoon.

2 comments:

Johnsons said...

Hey we love that place. We've only been there once. I was actually thinking we should go together. Would you be able to meet there sometime?

Laurel Baker said...

What a fun museum! And SCORE on it not being too busy on a Saturday! Wish I could be there to go with you sometime!