Friday, October 15, 2010
We started the week with four
Way back in the day Isaac and I established that we aren't really "pet" people. Dogs no thank-you. Cats please no and on and on the list goes....until you get to fish. We actually both really like fish. So it was determined that fish would be our pet of choice forever more! Well we have had fish two separate times. Once before kids, Pedro was an awesome beta fish we loved. I remember being really sad when he died. Then we bought some goldfish for one of Jaxon's birthdays. One by one they bit the dust. Well after telling the kids about our fish I thought we need fish again. So off to Pet Smart we went for family home. We picked out four goldfish; Coy, Gray, Orange, and Dorothy. You can try and guess who named each one. We each named one fish. Well Coy bit the dust first, then sadly Gray was found floating last night. Now this morning we find one of the last ones dead. Hmmmm....maybe we should stick with beta fish. They seem to live longer for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, Cami, that is so sad! I still feel bad that your one fish died while we were babysitting it! I am with you though....fish may be the only pet we ever have!
Buying goldfish is just asking for it. They ALWAYS die. Betas are better and prettier. But only get one.
Post a Comment