Monday, November 1, 2010
Remember the days...
...when we went trick or treating for Halloween. I have to admit that I am not sure I really want to take my kids to a bunch of strangers houses to ask for candy, but the holiday sure has changed. We went to a trunk or treat that our ward put on. I left feeling rather disappointed. Did we really just walk around a parking lot for about 15 minutes, ask for candy, and then get back in our car and go home. That's what it is all about now? We did stop by to see some friends, but beyond that we didn't go to any other friends houses to trick-or-treat because we already took candy from them at the trunk or treat. Anyhow the kids had fun. Ella devoured almost all of her candy that night and Jaxon seems to pretty much care less about his a couple days later. Sadly I don't even want any of it either. I guess all of the candy I ate leading up to the big day took care of that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sorry your Trunk or Treat was such a bummer! It really does make a difference when you have a dinner and a little bit of socializing before you hit the cars! Maybe next year will be better!
Post a Comment