Monday, April 5, 2010
Clean your room!
So, Jax kept begging me the other day to watch The Wizard of Oz we had borrowed from the library. I was trying to put him off and busy doing other things so we could save it for nap time. Well finally I had the perfect solution...I really needed his room to be picked up and he wanted something. So I told him if he could pick up his room I would let him watch the movie. Well he wondered in there and came back after just a minute or two. I reminded him that he needed to clean his whole room and if he wanted to watch the movie he better get to it! Well he was busy for a good half an hour or more. Whenever Ella wandered in there and touched anything he got very upset. Well when he finally came to show me his work. I was so impressed, he did any amazing job. I was actually really still hoping that he wouldn't do it so we could delay the movie, but after seeing what hard work he did I let him watch his movie! The only cute thing was that a few things did get shoved under the crib skirt so that I couldn't see them. Even that I found to be very creative of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
shoving under the bed starts very young :) Awesome that he is cleaning so well!
Post a Comment