This is a ladybug hooded towel. Jaxon has had a dog hooded towel forever given to us from a friend and Ella always wants her own. Well now she has one!
These dolls I saw on a friends blog and fell in love with them. I think they are so adorable. I ended up with a world of colors and love the diversity in our little doll family. I also love the fabric I found for the dresses!
Here is another pattern borrowed from a friend for a purse for the little Miss!
Some days I wish that I had more time to just craft and put towards my hobbies. I love excuses (like birthdays, baby showers, etc) to take the time to make fun, cute things. I have to admit that I basically just take/steal/borrow (however you want to see it) ideas from other people! These are the three gifts I made for Ella's birthday. The hooded towel seems unfinished to me, but as of yet I can't figure out how to finish it!

3 comments:
I do the same thing. All of my crafty ideas are stolen too.
Look at you little Martha Stewart. I don't know how people fit in crafts with kids. I feel like I'm cleaning up messes up until bedtime everyday. To answer your question....yes I run with someone. I wouldn't go alone either. On the days I'm alone I just run circles around our neighborhood. We ran 18 and will be doing 20 next! Fun, fun! Are you training for anything?
cuteness! look at you go! The thing is all crafts are someone elses idea re-done right? You did the work this time around, that makes it yours.
Post a Comment