Up until eating these brownies at my in-laws house I had never really liked home made brownies and would have preferred a box mix. Well after having these I will never buy a mix again. I didn't and don't even know Sister S., but I wish that I did so I could thank her. These are heavenly! Don't think about the sugar or butter and just have a treat now and again. Not every day, just now and again. We are trying hard (harder for me than any other member of my family) to get back to our Sunday treat only. Meaning we save treats for Sunday. We have fruit and such the rest of the week as dessert. Most of the time it works! So here is the wonderful recipe!
Sister "S" Brownies
4 eggs
2 C sugar
1 C flour (never a good sign to have more sugar than flour, again don't think about it, just do it)
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cocoa
2 sq butter
Melt butter. Add cocoa and eggs. Mix. Then add all other ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Don't overcook. Then you can add a basic chocolate frosting if you want. I usually don't do that!
Sorry I am such a short hand recipe lady. That is just the way I do things. Also I was told I need to add more pics, so here you are Miss Lisa. The best pic I could get cause we were too busy eating them to remember. It only took a few minutes to get to this point!

2 comments:
I like short hand recipes, that's the way I do it too... or try to, I don't have time to read a novel on most recipes, get it done. Eat it.
MMMM I'm definitely going to have to try those brownies. Great job on the dolls and the purse. The turned out absolutely adorable! I'm so glad my blog is helpful to somebody. Happy crafting!
Post a Comment