Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lava Lamp


I have always loved lava lamps. I had one when I was a teenager and would love to have one now! I found this fun idea on Familyfun.com the other day. So you color a jar of water whatever color you want it then add 1/3 C oil on top. Then pour kosher salt on top of it. That is what the video is of. The effects. It is pretty darn awesome and you can just repeat and repeat!

2 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

you are such a cool mom. how COOL is that lava lamp? and painting outside? and all those sweet CUTE CUTE crafts?! what the heck camie. why are you not near me. i wonder this often. lol...i almost texted you tuesday night saying i was thinkin of you cause i just went running...but i thought it mighta been too late at night. :) you da bomb. lets be friends.

Coretta of corettadeesign said...

I love my lava lamp. Gary got it for me the Christmas after I said, "Someday when we are rich and have no idea what to do with our extra money I want a lava lamp." btw we aren't rich and don't have extra money but I do have a lava lamp. :)