Thursday, November 20, 2008

Watch out blogging world...


So, my life in the blogging world has officially changed. I recently bought a cord to attach our camera to the computer for quick and easy useage. We have had this camera for over 4 years and have not had this cord for a very long time. We have been paying to get CD's made. I am pretty sure that was a large waste of money and will never happen again. We can now make our own. You may want to look back on some past posts to see pictures that I will add to go with past ramblings. They will seem much more exciting with pictures included! And sorry, but there will be many postings in the next couple of days! Oh and this picture, isn't she cute. She was majorly in the splits and then kept leaning forward. It looked very painful to me, but apparently it was okay for her!

5 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

YAY!!! glad you can add great PIKCHAS!!!! :) ella should teach a flexibility class. :) see ya manana!!!!

fish family said...

She is so cute. How is she now? I cant believe how big she is getting. It just seems like she was born not very long ago.Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Johnsons said...

I know I'm dumb, but how far is Mesa from where you live? My cousin has lived somewhere else in AZ for a while, but is moving to mesa in december.

Sarah said...

She is so stickin' cute!

Lisa said...

I wish I could sit like that.