Oh, yeah I got tagged, a long time ago. Sorry Amber I am a little slow and I don't really follow rules so I will do it my own way! Basically the tag is to list 6 of my quirks...alrighty!
1-I love to wake up early and be alone for awhile
2-I love running. I mean really love it. Oh and basically love any exercise. Some people think that is very strange.
3-My perfect day would include my family, exercising, eating, exercising, eating, exercising, eating, exercising, eating...you get the idea. (I don't mean like go to the gym over and over...I mean like go for a run, then go for a hike, then go for a bike ride,etc)
4-I love to garden. I don't actual do it as much as I would like because of kids, they can be all too helpful sometimes. I found a rock in Ella's mouth the other day and Jaxon ALWAYS wants to water...good and bad.
5-I am a major coupon nerd right now. I am really getting into it and saving money. I need to actually start getting the newspaper and then I could save more money.
6-Okay so not a lot of people know this about me right now, but I am really struggling to stay a carnivore. I would love to become a vegetarian. I feel like maybe it is just a passing phase and meat will suddenly sound good to me again, but not right now. I really have to force myself to eat it and especially to cook it for my family.
There you have it. Anyone who wants to share their quirks, feel free!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
meat power camie! MEAT POWER!! :) i feel proud to have known every quirky fact...thats why i love you!! :) ahha...
my current weirdo fact...i really want to be a vampire.
Post a Comment