Thursday, October 16, 2008
Picture perfect...mmmm, almost!
So, today Ella had her first real actual photo shoot. It was really rather a let down. I happen to think that she is very cute and pretty photogenic. So maybe only half of that is true! I am not sure that it was helped by the fact that Jaxon woke her up at 6:15 am (2 hours early) this morning. Hopefully we can get some better ones later. They were cute just missing smiles in basically all of the pictures. As for Jaxon the poor kid after the ant incident, the falling into the bed incident, came down with some rather nasty hives. I still am unsure of what caused them or why he got them. I have racked my brain to come up with something he was in different than the usual and cannot figure out anything. So, hopefully it was a fluke and we won't see them again. We are crossing our fingers that he can stay relatively unscathed now until after our family pictures being taken on Saturday. By the way, I won this pictures from a friend in our ward (Lisa Allen...yeah!) from a service auction we had for Relief Society. I am pretty sure that she did it just for me, but I am grateful! It actually ended up being a long hard battle to win the photo shoot, even after saving every last point I had earned. So, I may let you see some pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wanna see
howd your pics today go?! i cant wait to SEEEEEEEEEE
Post a Comment