Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby sitting Co-op, greatest idea ever!

Okay, so thanks to Emily Rigby for the great idea. We had our first ever trade night. What it comes down to is this...four couples, 6 kids total, 1 night watching all of the kids, and 3 wonderfully exciting dates all within one month. So, we took the first night to watch the kids while two couples went out (one couple was out of town). I am so excited to be able to have a weekly date. We haven't done this (date night) as dedicated as we would have liked because it just seems to be hard. But with a weekly scheduled baby-sitter I think we will be better and I am SO excited!

3 comments:

Rigby's said...

Yea Cami! I am So excited that you were able to put this together. Isn't it great!!! Our favorite part is trying to decide what we are going to do with our 2 hours of freedom. We try and do cheap or free things... park trips, hikes, nice dinner at home, etc. We are also going to switch with one family for a few extra hours on their night so we can go to the temple.
Miss you!

Lisa said...

I'll I have to say is, Wahoo!

Spud the Bug said...

That's an awesome idea. I'll have to try that in our ward down here.
Michelle