Monday, October 27, 2008

Draxler Family Photo Shoot 2008

So, this is as good as it gets. Jaxon was not smiling for anything, but we got some cute smiling ones of Ella. I had no idea it would be so hard to get a family of four all smiling at the same time!
Okay, so when I saw this picture I just laughed and laughed. This is a very rare shot of Ella. It is few and far between that she is not happy and smiling. So, when I saw this all out scowl on her face I had to put it up here. Notice Jaxon's funny face also.

Here is another family option. As you see we did the best we could!


6 comments:

Malisa said...

Pictures with kids are so hard. I have been trying to get pictures of the boys for Christmas cards and they refuse to cooperate. Now if only I can figure out photoshop all will be right with the world.

Now on to the important stuff. You are looking gorgeous!! Ella is such a beautiful little girl and Jaxon is a cutie. I am leaving out Isaac because it might be weird if I said he was looking good too ;)

Johnsons said...

Soooo cute.

Lisa said...

Is it weird for me to comment?
You know I love 'em. But I was there and know the story behind each picture.
Yes, Jaxon's tounge was the 5th member of each picture.

Coretta from Confetti said...

Ya pics with kids are hard... I usually end up Fixing all our pictures to get one that I like. (even after a professional photographer takes them... so I gave up on that for the most part) Lets just say I have a lot of photo editing experience because of it. :) It helps to have training in it too. My family loves to use me this way. :) CUTE pics though. You are all looking so cute and happy.

Jenny said...

We've had a tough time ever getting our two kids both smiling at the same time in a family photo too. Cute pictures! I like Ella's scowl too.

Rigby's said...

I love these pictures Camie- you all look great and I can not believe how big and adorable Ella is! Miss you!