So, I am so happy with our pictures! They turned out so good, okay so good for two young kids. How likely are you to get a "pefect 10" picture with two young children? The fun of the pictures though is that they aren't exactly perfect (meaning everyone smiling at the same time) but they definately show each of the kids personalities. Lisa did an amazing job! She is a great photographer, if anyone in AZ needs pictures taken! There were over 100 pictures and I absolutely would love to put all of them up here but I think that would be ridiculous. So, I will try to put a good taste of all of the different ones we took and hopefully I can figure out all this blog stuff and get some more permanently put on our blog! As you can see above these are a few of the picture we got of Ella. This shows her layed back, easy going, and sweet personality! What is your opinon...do you like Ella's hair up or down? Isaac and I have decided that it is kind of her signature look to have it up with two pigtails.



The pictures of Jaxon were so funny. The one with him hugging us was at the very end. He was getting a little agitated and didn't want us to take anymore pictures. The funny thing about it was that we kept smiling through it. It is too bad the kids didn't cooperate more there becaus the backdrop looked great. I also had to include a picture of Jaxon with his tongue out. It seemed like every other picture we took his tongue was out. It wouldn't seem right if his tongue was in his mouth. He was happiest and took the best pictures when he was playing on the playground.
No comments:
Post a Comment