Friday, April 15, 2011

My budding artist

The first night we got to our new place the kids actually went to bed really well. I was pretty surprised about this and went to check on Ella only find out that she had discovered some finger paints that I didn't get put high enough and was busy working on a project of her own! She actually did pretty darn good staying on her paper, but needless to say we had paint on our carpet the first night in a rental. Not Good! Then we had cousins visiting and they were playing upstairs. I asked one of the older kids what the younger ones were doing. He said painting (in the most unconcerned voice I have ever heard). I ran upstairs only to discover Ella at it again! Hopefully we can keep paint out of her hands for awhile.

1 comment:

Laurel Baker said...

OOOHHH...I would DIE!! I guess a little paint to clean up is better than a trip to the ER your first night! And she did it for you a second time...gotta love that!